Friday, August 1, 2008

My Dream Puppie

By: Anne Haynes

For the last two months I've been thinking of adopting my very first dog. I have those impulsive moments when I feel like getting in my car and taking off to buy my dog, but then I remember the importance of my decision. I remember that I'm the one needing puppy training more than the dog. This is why I've started this blog. Not only do I want to share my experiences, but honestly, I'm going to need help. So, please if you have any insight, leave comments!

The chocolate labrador in this picture is the kind of dog I think I want....For the last 10 years, the dog I've wanted is the weimaraner. The more I learn about the labrador the less I want a weimaraner. Who knows what dog I will end up with at the end of this journey, but we will see....









No comments: